- IMEI quantity
- FIR copy of stolen cellphone
- Different particulars of your cell system together with model identify, billing in-voice and so on.
Each cellphone comes with a 15 digit distinctive quantity referred to as the Worldwide Cell Tools Id (IMEI) quantity. This distinctive quantity is an identification certificates for each cell system and can’t be modified. You possibly can at all times test the IMEI on the field or within the Settings part of your cellphone. Since you should utilize this quantity to trace your cellphone, you will need to write it down and hold it protected. Right here’s how one can observe and block your misplaced or stolen cellphone utilizing this 15-digit IMEI quantity.
- Go to the official web site of CEIR (https://ceir.gov.in/Home/index.jsp#) in your pc. At the moment, Delhi,
Maharashtra, and Karnataka are the one states the place this authorities service is obtainable.
- Enter all of the required misplaced cell system particulars resembling its model, mannequin, final location, add the bill and so on.
- Fill in an alternate cell quantity and click on on the
- In an effort to full your misplaced cellphone location
request, enter the OTP you acquired and click on the Submitbutton.
- Then, you’re going to get a Request ID quantity that may later be used to unblock an IMEI quantity.
In an effort to cease additional misuse of the cellphone, the community operator will likely be notified after the buyer has blocked the misplaced or stolen cellphone and will likely be requested to blacklist that particular IMEI quantity. Moreover, you possibly can ask your operator to disable the SIM card on the misplaced cellphone. Utilizing the CEIR web site, you can too test the standing of your misplaced cellphone and the way the police are investigating the identical. Moreover, you possibly can unblock the IMEI quantity after your cellphone has been discovered.