In case your watch comes with built-in digicam management options, you simply want to attach your smartwatch to your cellphone and be able to click on photos. Smartwatches from Samsung and Google include their very own proprietary apps to regulate the digicam of their telephones. Right here’s how you need to use your Samsung Galaxy or Pixel smartwatch to take photos:
Taking photos with Samsung Galaxy smartwatch
In case you’ve acquired a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 or Watch 4 Basic, the Digicam Controller app comes preloaded in your smartwatch. Nonetheless, you will want to obtain the Digicam Controller app you probably have an older Samsung watch that makes use of the Tizen OS. Observe these steps to take pictures:
- Open the Digicam Controller app in your Galaxy watch.
- Arrange the shot.
- Change to video mode in your cellphone for movies.
- Faucet on the Seize or File button for pictures or movies.
Taking photos with Pixel Watch
You possibly can remotely function the digicam in your cellphone by downloading the Google Digicam app in your watch from the smartwatch model of Play Retailer. It is necessary to notice that this characteristic solely works with WearOS 2 and WearOS 3 gadgets when they’re related to a Pixel cellphone. Right here’s how you need to use it:
- Get up the watch to seek out the digicam display screen.
- Swipe up to seek out apps.
- Faucet on the Digicam choice.
- Faucet within the centre of the watch display screen to start out the 3-second self-timer and hit the
Nonetheless, customers might want to obtain a third-party app if they’ve a Garmin, Fitbit, or non-Samsung Put on OS watch that is not related to a Pixel cellphone with a purpose to use this characteristic.