Earlier than iOS 16, Apple gadget customers had to make use of a Mac or the iCloud web site to create contact lists, however with iOS 16, this may be executed instantly on the iPhone and iPad. It may be a good way to group contacts into classes like buddies, household, coworkers, purchasers, and so forth. Moreover, iPhone and iPad customers can e-mail each individual on a selected record, which not solely makes contacts simpler to search out but additionally simpler to speak with. Right here’s how one can create and use the contact record characteristic in your iPhone and iPad:
- Open the Contacts app in your iPhone or iPad.
- Faucet on the Lists choice obtainable within the top-left nook of the Contacts interface. The Lists choice might be accessible within the sidebar button in case you’re utilizing an iPad.
- Faucet on the Add Listing button obtainable within the top-right nook.
- Then, if obligatory, select an account (iCloud is the default).
- Enter the identify of the record.
- Faucet on the Add Contacts choice.
- Hit the Achieved button after choosing the contacts you wish to add.
iPhone and iPad customers can ship emails or textual content messages to everybody on the contacts record as soon as it has been created. They will faucet on the Mail icon within the top-right nook of the record to ship them an e-mail. Along with this, customers can faucet on the Lists choice, lengthy press the specified record, and select the Message All choice from the pop-up menu to ship a gaggle message to everybody.